Summer 2022 visitor campaign
Our aim is to inspire visitors to come and experience a great day out in Renfrewshire this summer.
The marketing activity over the summer includes:
- New photography of must-see places to visit in Renfrewshire
- Series of curated blogs shared on our social channels to raise awareness of what Renfrewshire has to offer
- Organic and paid-for digital activity including ‘Be a tourist in your own town’ series which asks local people to share their must-visit spots across Renfrewshire
- Paid-for media including – 30sec radio advert on Clyde 1, out of home advertising at Glasgow Airport, Glasgow Central Station, Glasgow subway and rail network, print publications including Best of Scotland, Scots Magazine, The List, The Mill Magazine and digital activity including: The List, What’s On Network, Google adwords, You Tube and online sponsored articles.
- PR and media activity – what’s on listicles, event promotion and lifestyle publication
- Tell us about your event
- Download our campaign material and request photography
- Contribute to our Be a tourist in your town series
- Contact us to talk about how we can work together
- Follow us on social media and share our posts to help to spread the word – Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Be a tourist in your town
Each town and village in Renfrewshire has its own story and hidden gems. What would you recommend to visitors?
Fill out our suggestion form and contribute to our Towns and Villages pages and Be a Tourist in your own town feature.