We would love you to support our summer campaign
Join us in telling everyone about the great things to see and do in Paisley and Renfrewshire.
On this page, you’ll find a selection of marketing materials you can download.
Five ways to get involved and support the campaign
- Print and display a poster. If you would like to request a delivery of printed posters, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your request.
- Update your website. Use our online ads and update your website with a news article to encourage people to visit www.paisley.is. You’ll find some sample copy below.
- Share on your social media channels. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to share our posts and get involved in the conversation.
- Post on your social media channels. We’d love if you could amplify the message and share our campaign assets. You’ll find some sample copy below.
- Send us your ideas. If you have an idea for a feature or would like your organisation to get involved, contact email@example.com to have a chat.
A selection of our campaign photography is also available on request. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Sample social media posts
Looking for things to do in Paisley and Renfrewshire this summer?
Head over to the @paisleyis website to see great ways to enjoy brilliant days out with family and friends, stunning outdoor locations, attractions and events across the area.
Family Days Out
Looking for family days out that don’t break the bank?
Make Renfrewshire your next day out destination. Visit the @paisleyis website to find fantastic adventures and a host of family fun for kids big and small!
Renfrewshire’s truly great outdoors couldn’t be easier to explore.
Experience a different view every day with stunning hilltops, wildlife, wide-open spaces and amazing architecture.
Visit the @paisleyis website to see great outdoor locations, just a short trip away by bike, bus, train or car.
What does adventure mean to you? Well, Renfrewshire is a great place to find out.
Tick off your bucket list with wild swimming, hill walking, camping & more.
Visit @paisleyis website to see the variety of small, achievable adventures on your doorstep. Set your compass for Renfrewshire!
Sample web copy
School’s out. Picnic packed. Next stop: Renfrewshire.
Located just 20 minutes away from Glasgow by car, Paisley and Renfrewshire is home to a whole host of family fun for kids big and small.
Whizz down the snow slopes at XSite, scramble up to the top of Windy Hill, pick your own juicy strawberries at East Yonderton farm or swing through the trees at Finlaystone Country Estate.
Renfrewshire is also home to the beautiful Gleniffer Braes and Clyde Muirshiel Regional Park, where there’s quite literally acres of space for young adventurers to explore; fly kites, spot Highland coos, visit waterfalls, cycle new paths and make some fantastic family memories. And don’t forget to pack a coat, it wouldn’t be a Scottish summer without a spot of rain, would it?
For family adventures that don’t break the bank, make Renfrewshire your next day out destination.
Visit www.paisley.is for days out inspiration.