Get involved in fantastic online experiences as part of Paisley Food and Drink Festival 2021.
Here’s what’s taking place on Friday 16 April.
Cookie making with Taste Buds Paisley – 4pm
Join Tastebuds for a masterclass in cookie making with this experience – perfect for families that love to bake together.
Capturing the ‘make-away’ trend that’s been growing rapidly, the café is offering a fantastic Bake@Home box – so you can prepare some deliciously tasty cookies along with a ‘how to’ video available online.
The Bake@Home box contains prepared cookie dough (enough for 4 large cookies), icing bag, sweet treat toppings and instructions on how to cook. It will also include greaseproof paper – so, the only thing you’ll need at home is a baking tray and scissors to open the icing bag!
Barnhill Farm BBQ – 4:30pm
- Pick up ingredients in advance from Barnhill Farm Shop
- Watch a great video on the Barnhill Farm Facebook page
Barnhill Farm, Inchinnan, have everything you need to create the tastiest BBQ this season, from tasty top quality local meat and seafood, to fresh Barnhill bread, Isle of Arran cheeses, salad vegetables and condiments – all available to purchase from Barnhill Farm Shop.
Rum Shack Takeover – 8pm
Paisley Food and Drink Festival favourites The Rum Shack return for this year’s online event with a fantastic Rum Shack Takeover. To get involved simply:
- Order your rum tasting box, which includes premium rums from Jamaica, Barbados and Cuba plus a rum cocktail kit – all brought to you by the Rum Slinger. Get your box here: https://www.therumslinger.com/shop/p/paisley-food-and-drink-festival-box
- You can also order your tasty Caribbean food to cook at home – available to order from www.rumshackathome.squarespace.com
- Orders must be placed by Monday 12 April
- Watch the Takeover on Friday 16 April on the Paisley.is Facebook page or on YouTube by clicking the player below!
Tune in and enjoy music performances, virtual rum tastings by The Rum Slinger, Caribbean cooking and cocktail making demos from The Rum Shack.
Music performances from:
- Samson Sounds
- Brother Rashka
- DJ Caroline Murphy
- Ras Tenda
You can take part in the virtual rum tastings with a Rum Shack Paisley Food and Drink Festival Box, featuring 3 Premium rums, ingredients to make a “Matter of Fact” – an iconic cocktail born in the heart of the south side of Glasgow – and bespoke tasting cards. The boxes are brought to you by Rum Slinger. Get your box here: https://www.therumslinger.com/shop/p/paisley-food-and-drink-festival-box
Plus, you can order delicious Caribbean food to cook at home – all you need to do is heat and eat. Order food to be delivered between 13th-15th April as part of the Paisley Food and Drink Festival 2021 from: https://rumshackathome.squarespace.com/
All orders must be placed by Monday 12 April. The Rum Shack will contact you by Monday 12 April with your allocated delivery day – please email email@example.com if you have a preferred delivery day.
Watch the Takeover and enjoy the tastings with Rum Shack on the Paisley.is Facebook page.