The buildings will be empty … so now it’s time to play! Join us for a weekend of fun and see the museum buildings as you’ve never seen them before.
Paisley Museum, Coats Observatory and Paisley Central Library are closed at the moment for a major redevelopment.
Join us for a ‘Farewell Frenzy’ awith a whole range of activities and events to suit everyone.
Why not join our roller disco, let the kids have a play in our indoor beach or dance your socks off in our Family Ceilidh?
There will also be late-night gigs at the library, with Loud ‘n’ Proud and Brick Lane presenting a night of top local talent and the fantastic Vegan Leather playing on Saturday night.
Join us and experience the buildings as you’ve never seen them before! All events are free.
Friday 23 November
- Board games, indoor beach, Street Stuff gaming, roller disco, kids’ messy play and Laser Quest – all 4pm-9pm, Paisley Museum
- Pop-up cinema: The Greatest Showman (PG) (4.15pm-5.30pm) and Night At The Museum (PG) (6.30pm-7.50pm) – Paisley Museum
- Escape Room – SOLD OUT, 4pm-9pm, Coats Observatory
- Loud ‘n’ Proud and Brick Lane Studios present Dogtooth, Uncut, Vera, The Spyres and Ghostbaby – 6pm-10pm, Paisley Central Library. This is a ticketed event – click here to book a ticket
Saturday 24 November
- Board games, indoor beach and kids’ messy play – all 11am-4pm and 6pm-10pm, Paisley Museum
- Soft archery, Beat the Goalie, golf, Laser Quest – 11am-4pm, Paisley Museum
- Pop-up cinema: The Greatest Showman (PG) (11.30am-12.45pm), Guardians of the Galaxy (12A) (1.30pm-3.30pm) and Night At The Museum (PG) (6.30pm-7.50pm) – all Paisley Museum
- Escape Room – SOLD OUT, 6.30pm-9pm, Coats Observatory
- The Vegan Leather plus special guests, SOLD OUT – 6pm-10pm, Paisley Central Library
Sunday 25 November
- Beat the Goalie – 11am-1pm, Paisley Museum
- Soft archery and golf – 11am-2pm, Paisley Museum
- Board games, indoor beach and kids’ messy play – 11am-3pm, Paisley Museum
- Family ceilidh – 12.30pm-2.45pm, Paisley Central Library