Are you in for Paisley Food & Drink Festival 2020?
The delicious annual event – one of the largest outdoor food and drink events in Scotland – will be back in Paisley on Friday 24 and Saturday 25 April 2020, and we’re looking for the very best street food traders, farmer’s market traders, hot and cold food specialists, bars and cocktail makers to help us serve up the tastiest event yet.
Never been before? Here’s what to expect…
- 6th annual Paisley Food & Drink Festival set next to the town’s historic Abbey
- Approximately 19,000 hungry (& thirsty!) event attendees
- Average spend per head = £58
- 40+ food vendors and bars
- Fully licensed festival site; outdoor seating, live bands and kids workshops
- Attendees come from right across central Scotland and they’re loyal – over 58% had been before last year
- Trading hours: Friday 4pm – 10pm and Saturday 12noon – 9pm
With you on board we’ll put on the tastiest event yet.
Whether you specialise in vegan delights, scrumptious baked goods, savoury snacks or yummy cocktails – it’s our food and drink offering that makes our event truly special. In return for your good food we’ll do our best to deliver some mouth-watering marketing and PR to your benefit too. In 2019, our campaign went a bit like this…
- Generated 118 articles across print, broadcast and online media
- Reached over 1.7m via social media
- Secured event visits from 9 UK food bloggers
- Joined forces with VisitScotland to bring in new attendees
- Got insta involved! @paisleyfoodanddrink
You may have also seen us on a billboard near you!