There will be a number of temporary road closures in the town centre for Weave Festival and Sma’ Shot Day 2018.
Find out all the information you need below:
Friday 6 July from 1800 hours until Saturday 7 July at 2359 hours – Closure
- Bridge Street/Cotton Street, from Bridge Street Car Park to the access into the Renfrewshire House Car Park
- Bridge Street Car Park
Saturday 7 July from 0001 hours until 2359 hours – Closure
- Abbey Close, from Cotton Street to Gauze Street
(Waiting & Loading ban on Saturday 7 July from 0001 hours until Saturday 2359 hours) & (Closure on Saturday from 1130 hours until 1330 hours)
- Braids Road, from Falside Road to Neilston Road
- Neilston Road, from Lochfield Road to Causeyside Street
- Causeyside Street, from Neilston Road to St Mirren Street
- St Mirren Street, from Causeyside Street to High Street
- High Street, from St Mirren Street to Gauze Street
- Gauze Street, from High Street to Lawn Street
- Cotton Street, from Bridge Street to Gauze Street
- Smithhills Street, from Gauze Street to Weir Street
- Underwood Road (north side only), from Well Street to Caledonia Street
- Abercorn Street (west side only), from Weir Street to Niddry Street
Reason for Restriction: Sma’ Shot Day
Vehicles left on the road in contravention of this Notice will be moved out of the works area.
Alternative routes: Gauze Street, Mill Street or vice versa.
This notice will be in force from 1800 hours on Friday 6 July 2018 until 2359 hours on Saturday 7 July 2018.