The Advanced Manufacturing Innovation District Scotland (AMIDS) is Scotland’s home of manufacturing innovation.
It is perfectly placed to manufacture a new way, for a new world. It’s a place for bold, brave companies to come together and inspire each other to do great things.
The perfect investment location side-by-side with internationally-renowned names, established experts and major research centres. With unrivalled connectivity, a highly-skilled regional workforce and a hugely-attractive lifestyle on offer, the AMIDS appeal is strong.
Advanced Manufacturing Innovation District Scotland
- Home of the new National Manufacturing Institute Scotland and Medicines Manufacturing Innovation Centre.
- Join a community-of-practice with renowned international manufacturers Rolls Royce, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Peak Scientific, Terumo Aortic and Doosan Babcock.
- Bespoke development opportunities at Netherton – a high-quality environment for world-leading businesses.
- Located immediately adjacent to Glasgow Airport, Scotland’s principal long-haul airport and largest charter hub.
- High-value manufacturing is a strategic priority and the district is backed with significant public-sector investment from both the Scottish Government and the UK Government.
Interested in investment and development opportunities at AMIDS?