The district will be Scotland’s home of manufacturing innovation, research and development, located here in Renfrewshire.
The future starts now.
The challenge is on to find smarter, better ways of making things. Scotland is in the vanguard of this manufacturing revolution.
The Advanced Manufacturing Innovation District Scotland (AMIDS) is perfectly placed to manufacture a new way, for a new world. It’s a place for bold, brave companies to come together and inspire each other to do great things.
The perfect investment location side-by-side with internationally-renowned names, established experts and major research centres. With unrivalled connectivity, a highly-skilled regional workforce and a hugely-attractive lifestyle on offer, the AMIDS appeal is strong.
Be a part of the manufacturing revolution
Be a part of AMIDS:
- Home of the new National Manufacturing Institute Scotland and Medicines Manufacturing Innovation Centre.
- Join a community-of-practice with renowned international manufacturers Rolls Royce, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Peak Scientific, Terumo Aortic and Doosan Babcock.
- Bespoke development opportunities in emerging Netherton Campus – a high-quality environment for world-leading businesses.
- Located immediately adjacent to Glasgow Airport, Scotland’s principal long-haul airport and largest charter hub.
- High-value manufacturing is a strategic priority and the district is backed with significant public-sector investment from both the Scottish Government and the UK Government.
Interested in investment and development opportunities at AMIDS?
Contact Barbara Walker (Programme Director – City Deal and Infrastructure) on 0141 618 7156 or Patrick Hannay (Scottish Enterprise) on 0141 468 5975.