Join us in-store in May for our FREE workshop for children when we discuss all the way that we help plants to grow at their best
This month’s Little Seedlings workshop is all about ways that we can help plants grow at their best.
We will learn about the plant life cycles, the different environments that plants need to grow healthy, the importance of adding fertiliser, and we’ll plant our own nasturtium seeds.
The workshop will cover:
* How to get the best out of your plants as they grow
* The plant lifecycle and its stages
* Plant needs and the environments in which they grow best
* Types of fertilisers, including our partnership with Westland and their Boost plant feed fertiliser
* Starting our very own plant lifecycles by planting nasturtium seeds
**We apologise but Huntingdon will be unable to run the May workshop, they will be back in place for June.**
– **Please note:**
* Children must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
* Parents or guardians wishing to order hot drinks for the session in advance can do so during the booking process.
* Dates and times for our Little Seedlings Clubs vary by store and not all stores are able to participate.
* Advance booking is required with spaces booked quickly – please book early to avoid disappointment.
* Where a session is shown as ‘Sold Out’ – we’re sorry, there are no more tickets available for that time.
* Little Seedlings Club is currently not running at Beaconsfield, Hungerford, Keston and Thornbury
* For one month only Livingston will hold their workshop 8th May rather than the 1st May