Join us in-store in March for our free workshop for children when we look at one of the most popular fruits worldwide – the strawberry.
This month’s Little Seedlings content looks at one of the most popular fruits worldwide – the strawberry.
We take a closer look at the fruit and discover why everyone loves them so much.
We focus on how to grow, look after, and pick them, as well as looking at some of the ways home-grown strawberries can be used in food and drink.
The workshop will cover:
– Investigating the strawberry plant and its different parts
– Looking at the link between strawberries and love
– The history of strawberries and how important they’ve been over the years
– Growing your own strawberries – workshop activity
– The best ways to look after and pick strawberries
– Ways to use the fruit when it’s ready
* Children must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
* Parents or guardians wishing to order hot drinks for the session in advance can do so during the booking process.
* Dates and times for our Little Seedlings Clubs vary by store and not all stores are able to participate.
* Advance booking is required with spaces booked quickly – please book early to avoid disappointment.
* Where a session is shown as ‘Sold Out’ – we’re sorry, there are no more tickets available for that time.
* Little Seedlings Club is currently not running at Beaconsfield, Hungerford, Keston and Thornbury