Download our walking trails maps and leaflets. Use these marketing assets and share them with visitors to Paisley and Renfrewshire.
Each of our walking trails has it’s own dedicated Visit page on our website. They are the ideal way to explore the area, and get to know the places, people and landscapes that make us who we are.
- Discover Paisley. Explore stunning architecture, wide views and hidden history. A great introduction to Paisley Town Centre.
- Four Paisley Architects. Paisley has been home to many incredible architects. But there are four men who gave more to the town than any others. Discover their lives and the buildings they designed in this town center tour.
- Paisley First Wall Murals. A wonderful collection of creative murals around the town centre.
- Paisley’s Music History. From Punk to Paolo Nutini and Gerry Rafferty to Robert Tannahill, Paisley is a town brimming with music talent and a rich history. Discover it all with a free audio walking tour.
- Paisley Radicals: Catalysts for Change. Part audio play, part walking tour – history is brought to life as participants immerse themselves in the stories and places in the town that led an inspiring movement for change.
- Semple Trail (in partnership with Clyde Muirshiel Regional Park) This 15km / 9 mile trail links a series of visitor attractions between the villages of Lochwinnoch and Howwood.
- Walk the Whithorn Way: Paisley to Lochwinnoch. Walk this 10-mile stretch from Paisley to Lochwinnoch and follow in the footsteps of pilgrims who made the journey to Whithorn for hundreds of years.